Recycled paint is environmentally-friendly.
Landfill reduction, recycling and reuse programs reduce the high costs of managing latex paint disposal. The environmental friendly solution ensures paint waste doesn’t end up in local county landfills or in sewer systems.
The EPA estimates that 10 percent of leftover household paint ends up in landfills (estimated annually nearly 70 million gallons of paint). One gallon of improperly disposed paint has the ability to pollute up to 250,000 gallons of water.
By adding raw materials and colorants, we produce a high-quality, economical recycled product that provides excellent coverage.
Our recycled paint is a latex / acrylic blend available in eight (8) colors.
ALL PRODUCTS SHIPPED DIRECT
FROM FACTORY IN SARASOTA, FLORIDA
IT IS RECOMMENDED YOU HAVE YOUR LOAD INSURED OR INSPECTED BEFORE SHIPPING
- ALL LOADS ARE SHIPPED EXW/FOB SARASOTA, FL.
- CUSTOMER MAKES ALL SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS
- IT IS RECOMMENDED CUSTOMER HAS A FREIGHT FORWARDER TO HANDLE ALL PAPER WORK
- PRODUCT SAMPLES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- CUSTOMER PAYS FOR SAMPLE SHIPPING
- PAYMENT FOR PRODUCT MUST BE MADE BEFORE SHIPMENT
- BEST METHOD BANK TRANSFER